Saturday, August 14, 2010

Needing two loves

"Dear Housewife,

My wife is celibate through choice and I find that I need another romance in my life. Not necessarily sex but a complete woman. I need a loving sexual woman. A celibate woman leaves a big gap in my life!"



Dear Reader,

Have you spoken with your wife about your needs?

I understand that being celibate is her choice, but was this decision made and spoken of prior to your marriage?

If you have not spoken with your wife about your needs and desires, then I would recommend doing so.
Let her know how you feel, and be as honest as you can while still being sensitive to the feelings that she may have about you wanting another romantic relationship.
You may have to make the hard decision of whether or not to divorce.

Although it may be hard, if you are not being fulfilled sexually or emotionally from your marriage, then it may best.
I do wish you the best of luck in whatever path you chose to take.

*If you have a question and would like it submitted for inclusion on Ask A Housewife!, please use the contact form and your question will be posted at the soonest availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this helpful, or wish to offer your own advice, please do so.
I always look forward to hearing from my readers!