Sunday, August 15, 2010

The 49 year old virgin

"Dear Housewife,

Is it strange that I have never had oral sex or been married, and still a virgin at 49?
I always thought oral sex as dirty and still today I could never give it. I, however had my first time with a women I cut grass for. Instead of money she used to give me a nice massage and a hand job which was real nice. The last time she talked me into leting her give me oral sex.
So Am I STILL A VIRGIN? I hope so!
She is in her late 40's and divorced. I told her I was still a virgin and she's seen nothing wrong with it... but was suprised to see my penis size of 8 inches for a man my size.
Does a mans size effect his penis? I don't think so.
She keeps her clothes on. She keeps my penis in her mouth all the way up to my testies too, which really made me feel good and took in all the seamen I put out which isn't alot any more at my age.
The only problem is.. is it right for her to let her women friend walk in the room and watch? She does that a lot. They are booth nice and nice looking, and it does feel good to be naked in front of two women.
She watched her give me oral sex the last time. Do you think it will turn in to a two girl thing?
I do have pains sometimes in my testes after she massages my sex organs, and I've noticed I don't have much sperm sometimes. M penins is dry, nothing comes out but still have the normal pleasures. Nice and hard too She told me that too. It used to be real heavy and thick sticky keeps driping and get on my under pants after I masterbated."
 



Dear Reader,

Virginity isn't something that has a time limit on it for any particular age.

Oral sex is indeed sex, but it is not intercourse, and therefore your virginity is still intact.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a man's size affecting his penis. If you are referring to the size as in height and weight of a man, then no. That has no effect.
In general, as I have noticed. The length of a man's penis is usually about the same length from his wrist to the top of his middle finger.
This is not scientific, but something that I have noticed.

With both women.. I am not sure if it will turn into a two girl thing or not, but if it is all consensual and you all are having a good time, then I see no problem in it.

The amount that a man ejaculates has little to do with the pleasure that is received from orgasm. It will mostly reflect the amount of liquid you have in your body and the last time that you ejaculated. If you have reached orgasm multiple times in a short time frame, then each time the amount will be less.

I would not worry about anything that you have described. You seem fairly normal, and if you are enjoying the activities, then just have fun!!
 
*If you have a question and would like it submitted for inclusion on Ask A Housewife!, please use the contact form and your question will be posted at the soonest availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this helpful, or wish to offer your own advice, please do so.
I always look forward to hearing from my readers!