Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sex Toys and Cross Dressing

"Dear Housewife,

I am a male of 25, and was a virgin until I met my girl friend. I am very much in love with my girl friend who is 32. We both look a lot younger than our ages. 
We have sex once a week . I have always been on the bottom never wanted to be on top. I have always enjoyed  her being on top because of her long hair and breasts being all over me. Besides she is taller and stronger then me She is one of those tall strong girls you see out there.
But she says I act like the woman in bed. Plus I can't be on top, it's too hard for me.
My legs and arms look so weak to hers. I always fall asleep with her still on top after I am done inside her. She wants to use a strap on sex toy on me too. It sounds fun but will this kind of sex toy hurt me?
I am average height but sort of petite build for a man and need my glasses. She is very pretty and tall.

Because of my smaller size she said I could pass as a women in stores with the right wig and make up. I do cross dress a home at times should I tell her about my women's clothes at home?
I love it when she wears a dress during sex too.. Do some women like to transform men to women?"

Dear Reader,

Honesty is always the best policy in my view.

If you want your girlfriend to love you for who you are, and not a person that she believes that you are, you must be honest with her.
A relationship is so much more rewarding when you can be completely honest with your partner and talk about anything.

Regarding the strap on or toys.. If your girlfriend is gentle, then you should not feel any pain. Start off with smaller toys and shop together for things to start with that you would feel comfortable using.

It seems as though your girlfriend is very open sexually, and this is a wonderful thing when you are both willing to experiment!

Have fun!


* If you have a question that you would like submitted to Ask A Housewife!, please fill out the contact form and your submission will be posted as the soonest availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this helpful, or wish to offer your own advice, please do so.
I always look forward to hearing from my readers!