Friday, July 23, 2010

Female fluids.. Cholesterol?

"Dear Housewife,
Is it true that giving oral sex always to your wife will increase your cholesterol level..?

My friend told me that the vaginal juice of woman from orgasm is high concentrate of cholesterol. How true is this?
I don't believe him but the way he explain seems like very convincing and I wanted to know maybe he is correct... and I tried to search information from net but seems there is no straight answer.. can anyone answer me?"


Dear Reader,

Depending on where you look, there are many different variations on what the liquid of a female excretes during orgasm.

As like men.. secretions contain mostly water with a varying amount of acids and sugars.
This will vary from person to person depending on their diet.

I wouldn't be concerned about any high levels of cholesterol though because the bad forms of cholesterol is mostly formed by high level fatty substances.


* If you would like your question submitted to Ask A Housewife!, please use the contact form and your question will be posted at the soonest possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this helpful, or wish to offer your own advice, please do so.
I always look forward to hearing from my readers!