Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anal Lube

"Dear Housewife,

Hi, I got a "prostate pleaser" from Adam & Eve toys and I have a couple questions about it.
Since I'll be the only one using it I don't need a condom, correct?
Also, if I don't have any anal lube here, what could I use instead? Is Lubriderm a good idea?
I don't want to pick the wrong substitute and have it sting.

Thanks :)"



Dear Reader,

You shouldn't need to use a condom on it, but you can if you wish. Just be sure to clean it properly after using. You can use a toy cleaner made specific for adult toys or an anti-bacterial soap.

As far as the lube goes, I wouldn't recommend using Lubriderm as it's a lotion. You don't necessarily have to use an anal lube unless it is too painful for you. Any water-based lubricant should work well. WET brand lubricants are some of my personal favorites as they are cheaper, but Swiss Navy is just awesome!
You could also try any petroleum based products such as Petroleum jelly.

Be sure to check the products recommendations as well, because depending on the material of the toy, silicone based lubricants are not recommended. Your best bet would be to stick with water based lubricants if not specified.
Have fun with your new toy!!!


* If you have questions that you would like to submit to Ask A Housewife, please use the contact form and your question will be submitted at the soonest availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this helpful, or wish to offer your own advice, please do so.
I always look forward to hearing from my readers!