Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Worried about girlfriend

"Dear Housewife,

I've been dating this girl for about 10 weeks. I'm 28 and shes 25.
We've both been in and out of town alot, and really have been on only about 5 real dates, and a few airport pickups and drop offs.
We haven't slept together since we've gotten back since out latest trips. She has seemed to be real busy with work and friends.
It's been a week and we still havent gotten together, although we have continued to text. However, its been a day now and she hasnt returned my latest text, when she usually returns them within 10 minutes.
I'm not sure what I've done. Do you have an idea of whats going on here? Thanks!"



Dear Reader,

It may be possible that your girlfriend is seeing someone else.
I am not saying that it is a definite, and I would try to arrange a date with her and talk with her about what you are feeling.

Talking with her will allow it all to be settled either way and allow both of you to move on, in which ever direction it leads.

I wish you the best of luck!

*If you have a question and would like it submitted for inclusion on Ask A Housewife!, please use the contact form and your question will be posted at the soonest availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this helpful, or wish to offer your own advice, please do so.
I always look forward to hearing from my readers!